Just FYI

  • Tricia Streng
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      Well, my computer has bit the big one yet again. This means I'm unable to read the messages on any of the groups I belong to. I can post from my school account, but cannot read from this account, and cannot get into Yahoo because I am blocked.

      If there are any problems, please feel free to email me at: tstreng @ ehove-jvs.k12.oh.us (I know sometimes it doesn't let email addresses through, hence the spaces)

      Anyway, here's hoping that I get my computer up and running in good time.

      Trish

      PS: I leave for Texas 2 weeks from today. *wow*