Re: [Renfolks] Re: invasion n crashin at cider's

  • Angie Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2002
      sounds like a plan to me!!!!!!!!!
      Chambers
      One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

      This message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s)
      and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from
      disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
      recipient(s), you are notified that the dissemination, distribution or
      copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
      message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the
      sender and delete this e-mail from your computer. Thank you.
    • Marsali@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2002
        In a message dated 6/4/02 10:26:04 AM Central Daylight Time, asmith@... writes:

        sounds like a plan to me!!!!!!!!!
        Chambers

            Gah-roooovy ::Grin:: Now Dafen *has* to say "okee" to doing the invasion. ::snicker::

           ~ Cider ~