Re: Don't Get Stuck with Ren Faire Withdraw!

  • dfminor
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2002
      What are (is) the exact date you are (want) to be doing this?
      Mentioned it to Argyle and his ears perked up. Nothing like a Scot in
      downtown Austin, eh? (That is nothing next to Leslie!) Let us know, we
      could get a group together and see you out there!

      Lady Tracie and Argyle

      --- In Renfolks@y..., "Marc Gunn, Bard" <marc@t...> wrote:
      > Scarby ends this weekend. Then what are you going to do until Texas
      > Renaissance Festival?
      >
      > How about come out to see the Brobdingnagian Bards on Weds, June
      12th? Mark
      > your calendars!
      >
      > We're playing every other week at Cafe Mundi in Austin and had a
      great show
      > tonight. But in two weeks, we've decided to turn Cafe Mundi into a
      > semi-Renaissance Faire! I want everyone to come out dressed in their
      > faire-finest garb.
      >
      > While you're out there, you can hear some new Scottish songs were
      playing
      > and preview our upcoming Tolkien CD that we hope to finish recording
      by
      > September 1st. Considering the past few performances at Cafe Mundi,
      this is
      > gonna be killer show! And if Bards aren't enough, we're gonna have
      an
      > intermission with Juggling Eddie from Excalibur Fantasy Faire.
      >
      > In the meantime, I hope everyone has a great time at Scarborough
      Faire's
      > last weekend and look forward to seeing you in a couple weeks!

      > MARC GUNN, BARD Brobdingnagian Bards
      > The Original Celtic Renaissance. Songs of Ireland and Scotland.
      >
      > http://www.thebards.net <--about
      > http://mp3.com/thebards?em <--listen
      > http://www.celticmusic.org <--buy
      >
      > http://www.bardscrier.com <--music promo tips
      > http://www.celticmp3s.com <--celtic cd & mp3 giveaway
    • Marc Gunn, Bard
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2002
        We'll be at Cafe Mundi's on Weds, June 12th. Yeah, bring some people out.
        This'll be an awesome time.

        There's more info at http://thebards.net/shows/venues/Cafe_Mundi.shtml

        MARC GUNN, BARD Brobdingnagian Bards
        The Original Celtic Renaissance. Songs of Ireland and Scotland.

        http://www.thebards.net <--about
        http://mp3.com/thebards?em <--listen
        http://www.celticmusic.org <--buy

        http://www.bardscrier.com <--music promo tips
        http://www.celticmp3s.com <--celtic cd & mp3 giveaway
      • vamptasia
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2002
          Might I suggest everyone offering places to gather add address and towns so everyone knows where there located.  Since this list has people from all over Texas and the USA it does help to plan.

          Take care, Live Safe, Play in the Shadows, and Search the Night for the Wondering Fire Fairies.

          Vamptasia  Aka Robbin
          Mistress of the Erotic Darkness
          Legends of the Shadows
          www.vamptasia.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 4, 2002
            > Might I suggest everyone offering places to gather add address
            and towns so everyone knows where there located. Since this list
            has people from all over Texas and the USA it does help to plan.

            The webpage has the relevant information, but for those who dont'
            want to visit the website, Cafe Mundi is located in Austin, Texas.

            http://thebards.net/shows/venues/Cafe_Mundi.shtml

            MARC GUNN, BARD Brobdingnagian Bards
            The Original Celtic Renaissance. Music of Ireland and Scotland.