Re: [Renfolks] Re: Special Request

  • SilverEyes-CSB
    Message 1 of 9 , May 31, 2002

      I won't doubt that a few faithless ones have passed through there as well ;-)  Seriously - it's a beautiful place, and since they've moved to the new place, there's room enough to dance and drum and still stay in the A/C (no small thing in dead of winter or height of summer).  We discovered that if you've had your fill for the moment of drumming, you can go up to the third floor and not even hear it.  Come out on Friday nights and see!

        Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1@...> wrote:

      Does that include those with no faith?

      Guy