Milestone-

  • Shawn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      Hello, friends!

      I would like to welcome you all to a "great milestone" [air quotes] in the
      history of Renfolks.

      (drum roll)

      Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm pleased to present to you:

      "[Renfolks] Digest Number 1000"! (to those who read in digest form...)

      Anyone have a toast they'd like to say? Does anyone favor kicking back a
      Guiness, Bass, or Harp (or mead or Heineken or Loki or Dragon Tears or Captain
      Morgan Private Stock or a good ol' scotch and water (single malt, of course))?
      Does anyone really need a reason?

      -Shawn
      "Making little victories of life's mundanities for 30 years."
      shawn@...