Sorry for the spam question

  • Pegasus
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      do not reply to this note in list reply to
      pegasus12162@...

      He folks... This is Pegasus of the HoPeS. please
      forgive the spam post on ALL the groups like this but
      i am at the end of my rope.
      I have aquired a School Bus and cant find a Company to
      carry the Insurance on a Converted Bus.

      IF any one has any idea please email me PRIVETLY..
      dont reply to this note in list.
      We picked up the Bus for a little of nothing in grate
      shape just needs a motor (we might have one).
      BUT i am looking for inscurance.
      IF you need more info please email me privetly.

      Thank you for the space and time.
      once more sorry for the spam.
      Don Maxwell
      H.P Pegasus
      HoPeS

      =====
      Dedication Page by Debbie and Hazel
      http://www.angelfire.com/pe2/pegasus12162
      Egroups Home Page
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HouseOfPegasus
      Pegasus Profiles page
      http://profiles.yahoo.com/pegasus12162
      Any questions you might want answered just ask.

      http://health.yahoo.com