Reminder - Oklahoma Renaissance Faire

  • Renfolks@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2002

      Oklahoma Renaissance Faire

      Date: Saturday, May 4, 2002
      Time: All Day

      May 4-5: First weekend of the Oklahoma Renaissance Faire at The
      Castle in Muskogee.

      http://www.thecastle.org/
    • Renfolks@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2002

        Oklahoma Renaissance Faire

        Date: Saturday, May 11, 2002
        Time: All Day

        May 11-12: Second weekend of the Oklahoma Renaissance Faire at
        The Castle in Muskogee.

        http://www.thecastle.org/
      • Renfolks@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 14, 2002

          Oklahoma Renaissance Faire

          Date: Saturday, May 18, 2002
          Time: All Day

          May 18-19: Last weekend of the Oklahoma Renaissance Faire at
          The Castle in Muskogee.

          http://www.thecastle.org/