Home..... finally

  • dark_joekerr
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 12:47 AM
      Hey all!
      Just wanted to say that I finally got back to my home (for now)
      after dropping off Golde Locs. It was great to see all of you again,
      and to finally be able to put some faces with some of the names that
      I've heard about. Can't wait to do it all over again.
      Oh yeah, on that vein... is anyone coming up to the Norman Faire?
      Just wanted to see how many people I'll run into. Thanks again to
      everyone!

      Jaester
      The Dark Fool of Nothingness