  • goldelocs73
    Message 1 of 53 , Mar 31 11:30 PM
      Hi to all.. Just wanted to say that We made it home safe.. Had a fun
      weekend good to see my brothers and sisters again.Can't wait too see
      you all again...
      goldelocs of trash tribe
    • Beth Bush
      Message 53 of 53 , Nov 18, 2002
        Well, I just made it home from TRF in a record 3.25 hrs. I was able to
        avoid the State Trooper in the black pick-up truck outside of Corsicana -
        hope everyone else was, too. I've got the car unloaded, now it's time for a
        much needed hot shower and little nappy poo before start trying to sort out
        all my bags and faire boxes......and figure out where to put my new snake:)
        (thanks for the promotion, General!) To those I need to apologise to - I
        hereby beg your forgiveness........ you can't really say you've been to TRF
        unless you have someone to apologise to, can you? To Jonix & Straw - many,
        many thanks for the bottle of Rose Pettle - and the unending cups of hot
        coffee! Rev - thanks for the Loki.......I'll be starting my next batch on
        the full moon and will incorporate your secret ingredient! Luna, thanks for
        the use of the tent (I now know I need to buy the next size up), advise on
        that wonderful heater and for always being there - love ya Sista! Dax - I'll
        hang on to all that meade for ya - you know where it is! I'll let everyone
        know how Dina is doing after her wreck as soon as I can get in touch with
        her. Anybody want to take bets about how long it took Ice to wake up and
        find his way out of that igloo this afternoon? And how many people he
        talked to before he realized what was written on his forehead in permanent
        marker! Cherry - time to start planning the LRF invastion over
        Thanksgiving - all that are in e-mail in and be counted! We need one more
        faire fix before the end of the year;-) Charlotte - put me on the schedule
        for a massage this week - about this crick in my neck......? And everyone
        be sure to keep Sat., Dec. 28th open for the Holiday Hot Tub Party at my
        house.......details will be following......sometime........

        Troy