RE: [Renfolks] NTIF

  • Carl
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 3, 2002
      Frances and I went, The kids too (The ferrets) That was how we stayed warm..
      Was a blast wish I hada known about the men's room way in earlier.. O well..

      Carl

      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 4, 2003
        Since there was not a dress code posted and you were not guilty of
        indecent exposure sounds to me like she was guilty of harassing YOU.
        Probably just envious of your lovely cleavage(as we all properly
        are:) If you like, next year we can arrange a cleavage invasion and
        see what happens.
        Hugs and kissies to all,
        Moondragon
      • Sir William
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 5, 2003
          I agree. Discrimination would't hold up. However, harrasment would stand a
          better chance. I think a good attorney would just say she was doing her
          job...as crappy as that sounds. They could defend her actions from several
          aspects.

          > Since there was not a dress code posted and you were not guilty of
          > indecent exposure sounds to me like she was guilty of harassing YOU.
          > Probably just envious of your lovely cleavage(as we all properly
          > are:) If you like, next year we can arrange a cleavage invasion and
          > see what happens.
          > Hugs and kissies to all,
          > Moondragon

        • reddogdamnit
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 6, 2003
            The private property argument has 2 pssable flaws. First,I don't know
            where it's held, but if it is on public property, parks street etc,
            the private angle is weakened. Second, admission was paid, and
            granted, so there was permission to be there. To stop beating the
            dead horse, just like the guy at the mall with the antiwar tshirt,
            once your are asked/equested to leave trespassing charges can be
            filed and you can be arrested.Being asked to leave is bitter
            disappointment, but being arrested REALLY SUCKS.
          • LunaFromCHAOS@aol.com
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 3, 2006
              Yep, it's the first weekend in March...  here's the link...  http://www.ntif.org/

              Luna
            • Windy Smith
              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 27 11:44 AM

                Who all is going to NTIF next Sat.

                Momma Windy

              • Kay Mank
                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 27 12:10 PM
                  Dobby and I will be there sometime! Looking forward to it - I've never been to it.
                  Kay, Dobby, Ziggy (U2), and Whysp (Psycho kitty)
                  Dallas, TX

                  On 2/27/2011 1:44 PM, Windy Smith wrote:

                  Who all is going to NTIF next Sat.

                  Momma Windy

                • Cheryl Slaughter
                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 28 9:02 AM
                    I am coming!  Hopefully Steven won't have to work!

                    "Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" William Shakespeare
                    "Friendship without self interest is one of the rare and beautiful things in life." James Francis Byrnes
                    "Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant." Socrates

                    Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com