Re: [Renfolks] New Baby

  • Siurtain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2000
      In a message dated 3/31/00 3:14:26 PM Central Standard Time,
      LANCELET1@... writes:

      << well every one some time in the next few weeks my wife is going to be
      having a baby (not sure on the exact due date) just thought i would
      let everyone one know in case i am not able to attend scarby this
      year but i will do every thing i can to get myself and family to
      hawkwood so if i don't see y'all till then every one knows why. well
      enough rambling i need to get going

      take care everyone

      Razor Wolf MacPolk

      Congratulations on the "coming" baby !
      I do hope that everything goes well --
      Please be sure and let us know what it is ! Or -- do you already know ??? :)

      See ya at Hawkwood !

      Brightest Blessings
      Rain Dove ^!^
      (Suzy)
      "The Celtic Cauldron"
    • Lisa Bledsoe
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2000
        Congratulations on the soon to be newest addition to your family. =)

        absinthe

        I say all the right things at exactly the right time
        but I mean nothing to you and I don't know why