U of H anual Frontear Fiesta

  • irenecollins2000
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5 11:08 AM
      As usual like every year we will be at the u of h downtown central
      campus for the cook out on March the 23, 24th. I know most of you
      will be at Excalibur but if you happen to be in town and are looking
      for a place to party this is the place to go. We will have free beer
      and food. there are lots of booths and I believe they put on shows
      and such there and paty durring the night there are live bands and
      lots of collage girls for you terrorizing chaos people. lol We will
      call our team LORDS OF THE PIT this year so come on on friday and
      saturday night and party. who can pass up free food and beer oh and
      we will have a dj so there will be dancing. we will be serving
      centaur burgers lol. and what is a party without everclear jello
      shots? come in garb and freak out the country folk.

      Midian

      P.S. it's at the stadium parking lot downtown campus U of H
    • tomt12a
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 6 5:45 AM
        downtown campus U of H
        hmm..appologies for my ignorance...what does the "H" stand for?..and
        do they have a web site?...I suspect Houston...Alvarado is having one
        this March..any one interested in helping out with the games let us
        know...http://www.wildwesterndays.com/
      • Neraksnikl@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 6 6:33 PM
          In a message dated 2/6/02 7:45:59 AM Central Standard Time, tomt12@... writes:

            downtown campus U of H

          yep...Univ. of Texas @ Houston...FronTEAR Fiesta????  don't they mean frontier???
        • tvrnknight
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 6 7:07 PM
            Nope, nope, nope. NOT U.T. Houston. Ain't no teasips here.
            University of Houston Downtown.
            yes, it is called Frontier Fiesta.

            James

            --- In Renfolks@y..., Neraksnikl@a... wrote:
            > In a message dated 2/6/02 7:45:59 AM Central Standard Time,
            > tomt12@h... writes:
            >

            > > downtown campus U of H
            > >

            > yep...Univ. of Texas @ Houston...FronTEAR Fiesta???? don't they
            mean
            > frontier???
          • naturboy37
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 7 5:29 PM
              I think that the wild western days in Alvarado is the same weekend as
              NTIF. NTIF is the first weekend in March.

              NaturBoy

              --- In Renfolks@y..., "tomt12a" <tomt12@h...> wrote:
              > downtown campus U of H
              > hmm..appologies for my ignorance...what does the "H" stand
              for?..and
              > do they have a web site?...I suspect Houston...Alvarado is having
              one
              > this March..any one interested in helping out with the games let us
              > know...http://www.wildwesterndays.com/
            • April Brownlee
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 8 7:19 AM
                Fudge Pickle! I was looking forward to going to
                WWD....oh well....

                I've got a booth at NTIF - along with Robert and Carol
                Moondragon....ya'll come by and see us! It's Merlin's
                Oddities & Morgana's Mysteries - jewelry and garb.

                April

                http://greetings.yahoo.com