BROTHER'S COMING TO HOUSTON! FW: UPCOMING GIGS

  • Hippler, Liz A
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      G'Day and Happy New Year Gang!  The year is offto an exciting start for us and we hope the same for you.

      We've got a couple of gigs coming up in the LA area to start the year offright.  Come join us for a rousing good time!

      February 2, 2002  - 8:00 p.m. - 9:30p.m.  NHL All Star FANtasy LosAngeles Convention Center 1210 S. Figueroa, Los Angeles
      Tickets available at Ticketmaster

      February 8, 2002 Time TBA The Mint 610 N. Pico Blvd., Los Angeles
      Reservations:  (323) 954-8241

      We'll be traveling to Houston, TX in March to celebrate St. Patrick's Day atthe Garden in the Heights (3/16 & 17).  We'd love to see you there.

      Additional dates will be posted on the website (www.BROTHERrock.com) as theyare confirmed.

      Until later gang, look after each other and we'll do the same.

      -BROTHER