Excalibur Roll Call

  • James Huckabay
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 31, 2002
      It is now only 5 weeks till the first faire of the
      Texas season. Who's coming & when? Who's working &
      who's playing?
      Lady Pat will be there doing her psychic readings & I
      will be back with the bookstore after my year layoff.

      See ya in 37 days!

      James
      Tavern Knight
      Rogue #310
      Houston Chapter OSR, Boosers & Otters
      Clan MacComyn
      Chaos

      http://auctions.yahoo.com
    • Jeff Or Donna Zipfel
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 1, 2002
        Hi James,

        I don't think Jeff or I will make Excalibur this year. Barring any unforseen
        circumstances, we'll be involved in Scarborough cast workshops all the way up
        until Scarby starts. I know Jeff will be disappointed not to make it, he
        really loves Excalibur. I've never been but would love to go. Maybe next
        year, we'll see.

        anyway have a great time and lift a glass for us!

        Donna and Jeff

        James Huckabay wrote:

        > It is now only 5 weeks till the first faire of the
        > Texas season. Who's coming & when? Who's working &
        > who's playing?
        > Lady Pat will be there doing her psychic readings & I
        > will be back with the bookstore after my year layoff.
        >
        > See ya in 37 days!
        >
        > James
        > Tavern Knight
        > Rogue #310
        > Houston Chapter OSR, Boosers & Otters
        > Clan MacComyn
        > Chaos

      • April Brownlee
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 1, 2002
          Robert and I will for sure be there the 1st and last
          weekend (the last being my birthday on the 31st!) If
          we have the gas, we'll also be down there for other
          weekends.

          April / Arianda

          --- James Huckabay <Tvrnknight@...> wrote:
          > It is now only 5 weeks till the first faire of the
          > Texas season. Who's coming & when? Who's working &
          > who's playing?
          > Lady Pat will be there doing her psychic readings &
          > will be back with the bookstore after my year
          > layoff.
          >
          > See ya in 37 days!
          >
          > James
          > Tavern Knight
          > Rogue #310
          > Houston Chapter OSR, Boosers & Otters
          > Clan MacComyn
          > Chaos

          http://auctions.yahoo.com
        • carnagefromchaos
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 1, 2002
            Zelena and I will be there every weekend and we will be having our
            Handfasting on the last weekend (Saturday night)in conjunction with
            Tyreal's Lokie tribute to Red Dragon. Lord Carnage.

            --- In Renfolks@y..., James Huckabay <Tvrnknight@y...> wrote:
            > It is now only 5 weeks till the first faire of the
            > Texas season. Who's coming & when? Who's working &
            > who's playing?
            > Lady Pat will be there doing her psychic readings & I
            > will be back with the bookstore after my year layoff.
            >
            > See ya in 37 days!
            >
            > James
            > Tavern Knight
            > Rogue #310
            > Houston Chapter OSR, Boosers & Otters
            > Clan MacComyn
            > Chaos

            > http://auctions.yahoo.com
          • Angie Smith
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 1, 2002
              nex and i will for sure be there the 16th wkend, any more will be in the air, dunno.
              Chambers n Nex
              "If sometimes you feel yourself little, useless, offended and depressed, always remember that you were once the fastest and most victorious sperm out of hundreds of millions."
            • Sorcha MacComyn
              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 1, 2002
                I'll be there (YES, FROM OHIO!!! :) )
                I'll be there the third AND fourth weekends!
                Sooo...I'm travelling 1000 miles and will be there for
                2 weekends of faire...Texas people, come out come out
                wherever you are! :)

                Trish

                --- James Huckabay <Tvrnknight@...> wrote:
                > It is now only 5 weeks till the first faire of the
                > Texas season. Who's coming & when? Who's working &
                > who's playing?
                > Lady Pat will be there doing her psychic readings &
                > will be back with the bookstore after my year
                > layoff.
                >
                > See ya in 37 days!
                >
                > James
                > Tavern Knight
                > Rogue #310
                > Houston Chapter OSR, Boosers & Otters
                > Clan MacComyn
                > Chaos

                > http://auctions.yahoo.com

                =====
                ~Trish~
                Sorcha MacComyn, Elder of the Clan
                Cuffa Boner
                Member of C.H.A.O.S.
                Misplaced Moderator of Renfolks (Ohio *brrr*)

                http://auctions.yahoo.com
              • John L. Battey
                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 2, 2002
                  Donna Zipfel wrote:

                  > Hi James,
                  >
                  > I don't think Jeff or I will make Excalibur this year. Barring any unforseen
                  > circumstances, we'll be involved in Scarborough cast workshops all the way up
                  > until Scarby starts.

                  Hmmm. Have you tried suggesting they hold one of the workshops after hours at
                  Excalibur?

                  Just an evil thought.

                  Jangles
                • paulette orozco
                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 2, 2002
                    Red,I and 4 girls will also be there the weekend of
                    the 22nd..HUZZAH!!!!
                    --- Sorcha MacComyn <sorcha1991@...> wrote:
                    > I'll be there (YES, FROM OHIO!!! :) )
                    > I'll be there the third AND fourth weekends!
                    > Sooo...I'm travelling 1000 miles and will be there
                    > for
                    > 2 weekends of faire...Texas people, come out come
                    > out
                    > wherever you are! :)
                    >
                    > Trish
                    >
                    > --- James Huckabay <Tvrnknight@...> wrote:
                    > > It is now only 5 weeks till the first faire of the
                    > > Texas season. Who's coming & when? Who's working &
                    > > who's playing?
                    > > Lady Pat will be there doing her psychic readings
                    > &
                    > > will be back with the bookstore after my year
                    > > layoff.
                    > >
                    > > See ya in 37 days!
                    > >
                    > > James
                    > > Tavern Knight
                    > > Rogue #310
                    > > Houston Chapter OSR, Boosers & Otters
                    > > Clan MacComyn
                    > > Chaos

                    > > Great stuff seeking new owners in Yahoo! Auctions!
                    >
                    > > http://auctions.yahoo.com
                    > >

                    > =====
                    > ~Trish~
                    > Sorcha MacComyn, Elder of the Clan
                    > Cuffa Boner
                    > Member of C.H.A.O.S.
                    > Misplaced Moderator of Renfolks (Ohio *brrr*)

                    > http://auctions.yahoo.com

                    =====
                    Paulette
                    Alexia MacComyn(Elder Of Clan)
                    Etta Boner
                    Member of Chaos
                    Red's ol'Lady
                    Post'n M'Crack
                    Da'Mama

                    http://auctions.yahoo.com
                  • Pegasus
                    Message 9 of 16 , Feb 3, 2002
                      IF the new HoPeS Trailer and equ. is ready WE will
                      make opening weekend.
                      however IF the money is right "I" might be abel to
                      make even if the canapee isnt rady

                      be well
                      Pegasus

                      --- James Huckabay <Tvrnknight@...> wrote:
                      > It is now only 5 weeks till the first faire of the
                      > Texas season. Who's coming & when? Who's working &
                      > who's playing?
                      > Lady Pat will be there doing her psychic readings &
                      > will be back with the bookstore after my year
                      > layoff.
                      >
                      > See ya in 37 days!
                      >
                      > James
                      > Tavern Knight
                      > Rogue #310
                      > Houston Chapter OSR, Boosers & Otters
                      > Clan MacComyn
                      > Chaos

                      > http://auctions.yahoo.com

                      =====
                      Dedication Page by Debbie and Hazel
                      http://www.angelfire.com/pe2/pegasus12162
                      Egroups Home Page
                      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HouseOfPegasus
                      Pegasus Profiles page
                      http://profiles.yahoo.com/pegasus12162
                      Any questions you might want answered just ask.

                      http://auctions.yahoo.com
                    • squeakzilla
                      Message 10 of 16 , Feb 4, 2002
                        --- In Renfolks@y..., "John L. Battey" <jangles.faire@a...> wrote:
                        > Donna Zipfel wrote:
                        >
                        > > Hi James,
                        > >
                        > > I don't think Jeff or I will make Excalibur this year. Barring
                        any unforseen
                        > > circumstances, we'll be involved in Scarborough cast workshops
                        all the way up
                        > > until Scarby starts.
                        >
                        > Hmmm. Have you tried suggesting they hold one of the workshops
                        after hours at
                        > Excalibur?

                        heeheehee oh you are funny. :)

                        as it is, i will also be in rehearsals for scarborough and will not
                        be able to make excalibur. i fear i will never get to see that
                        faire...

                        squeak
                      • tvrnknight
                        Message 11 of 16 , Feb 4, 2002
                          Hiya Squeak!
                          If you're playing Miss Agnes again, you already know the part, so
                          maybe you could like, call in sick or overindulged or something.
                          Or are you playing someone new for us this year?

                          (Pat says hi back to you.)

                          James

                          The lovely Squeak wrote:

                          > heeheehee oh you are funny. :)
                          >
                          > as it is, i will also be in rehearsals for scarborough and will not
                          > be able to make excalibur. i fear i will never get to see that
                          > faire...
                          >
                          > squeak
                        • squeakzilla
                          Message 12 of 16 , Feb 4, 2002
                            --- In Renfolks@y..., "tvrnknight" <Tvrnknight@y...> wrote:
                            > Hiya Squeak!
                            > If you're playing Miss Agnes again, you already know the part, so
                            > maybe you could like, call in sick or overindulged or something.
                            > Or are you playing someone new for us this year?
                            >
                            > (Pat says hi back to you.)

                            actually, it is a new character (her name is annie boley, and she
                            believes she is the queen of england, or at least the muddier parts.
                            she has a sister, maggie tudie, who thinks she is the queen of
                            scotland. basicly we are to be muddy, ill-mannered versions of the
                            True Queens), :) and unfortunately, even if it were the same
                            character that i been playing for years and years, they are pretty
                            rigid about our rehearsals. bummer, indeed. :)

                            (see you guys at scarby!)

                            squeak
                          • reddogdamnit
                            Message 13 of 16 , Feb 5, 2002
                              We will attend at least one of the first two weekends, depending on
                              the house construction. Five gallons of homebrew and a load of
                              firewood will come with us.
                            • Marsali@aol.com
                              Message 14 of 16 , Feb 21, 2002
                                Me'n'Dafen will be there St. Patty's weekend and the last weekend. ::smile::

                                  Se ya'll there :)

                                   Cider
                              • moricktowain@attbi.com
                                Message 15 of 16 , Feb 21, 2002
                                  It looks like I havn't responded to this yet, so I'm
                                  going to now.

                                  The weekends I'm planning on being at Excalibur Faire
                                  are: March 16-17, and March 30-31. I am planning on
                                  getting there on the Friday night.

                                  (The March 30-31 trip is dependant on money, and if I
                                  enjoy the faire on the 16-17. Also, If I'm there roaming
                                  around by myself, I might not go back. I personally
                                  won't drive 200 miles to roam around a fair by myself.)

                                  Morick Towain
                                  IBoRP #116
                                  Master Gunner of the Red Tail Hawk
                                  aka Clon the barbarian/minotaur
                                • ladyglenna52@aol.com
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Feb 21, 2002
                                    moricktowain@... writ
                                    I personally
                                    won't drive 200 miles to roam around a fair by myself.)

                                    Morick Towain >>
                                    Hey Morick....I plan to be there...and may have Gypsy with me.
                                    Glenna