Hawkwood for New Years

  • Carrie
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2001
      Sorry to ask this again but how do you sign up to go to Hawkwood for Newyears??  My friend finally got back to me and we would love to go...who do we so kindly set things up with??

      Thanks,
      Carrie
      Dragonsinger
    • Ron Sheehy
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2001
        Carrie, I have the 2 of you added to the list. I am just trying to get
        the numbers on how many are planning to attend to help in planning for
        those who are planning on bringing food, etc. If you are planning on
        bringing any food items to share in the kitchen, let Lilith know at
        lilith@... so she can add it to the data base on Renfolks.

        Sir Arie, Spirit of Hawkwood