Re: [Renfolks] Hey All

  • Bethany Larsen
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2001
      I should be there... want to go to the Ferret the
      night before too.

      Bethany

      --- Marsali@... wrote:
      > Standard Time,
      > ReignEntyme@... writes:
      >

      > > Anybody going to Celtic Christmas at Garden in the
      > Heights???I'm
      > > going to be off so I am thinking about driving
      > down there....Would
      > > love to see everyone....
      > >

      > I might make it over there for the shin-dig,
      > Reign. ::smile:: Most of
      > CHAOS usually shows, too.
      >
      > Cider

      =====
      Free Celtic Downloads http://mp3.com/TheBards?BethanyLarsen

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • Cherry, The Lifesaver
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2001
        Yes, M'Lady... I will be there. Can't wait to see you...
        Cherry

        PS Reign, your god daughter came back today. And I think she's
        pregnant. Yep. Her parents said they moved and couldn't have her in
        their new house. Ya right. They sounded sincere but so do the rest
        of the a-holes that dump dogs. At least we got her back. And WOW
        she's beautiful.

        --- In Renfolks@y..., ReignEntyme@a... wrote:
        > Anybody going to Celtic Christmas at Garden in the Heights???I'm
        > going to be off so I am thinking about driving down there....Would
        > love to see everyone....
        > Reign
      • James Huckabay
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2001
          Hey Girl! I'll be there.

          James

          --- In Renfolks@y..., ReignEntyme@a... wrote:
          > Anybody going to Celtic Christmas at Garden in the Heights???I'm
          > going to be off so I am thinking about driving down there....Would
          > love to see everyone....
          > Reign
        • Morgan Wilderose
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 3, 2001
            I will try to make it there too Reign :) Methinks I can talk the tall
            blonde one into going :)

            Morgan of the Wilderoses
            Sir John's pet