faire season

  • ladyglenna52@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 30, 2001
      rengeek@... writes:

      . Only
      three weekends left at TRF. The season is going by to fast!

      Only 3 more weeks of TRF.....but there is Louisiana faire. It goes till Dec 9th.....for those of us that want to hang on to just a little more fun.
             Glenna

    • Morick Towain
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 30, 2001
        Unfortunatly for me, except for any potential pub visits during the non-faire season, Live Action Role Playing games I play and dance class that I try to go to on Monday nights, my faire season is pretty much over. (I don't have the vacation time or the money to get to TRF or LaRF. <cries quietly>). Can't wait for next year.

        BTW, any updates on the potential pub crawl idea in the Dallas area? I'm hoping to be able to go to them during the non-faire season.

        Clayton Jackson
        aka Morick Towain
        Society for Medieval Fantasy member #11
        United Alliance of Privateers member #11

      • irritablemtn@netscape.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 30, 2001
          We are set, as far as I know for the first Sunday after Thanksgiving. Course, I just received an e-mail that I may have a part in a movie down in Houston, so I am not sure if I will make the first crawl.

          Cheers aye,

          Mark
          Lord of Hands

        • Marsali@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 30, 2001
            In a message dated 10/30/01 3:31:13 PM Central Standard Time, morick.towain@... writes:

            BTW, any updates on the potential pub crawl idea in the Dallas area? I'm hoping to be able to go to them during the non-faire season

               Dafen and I did get approval for a pub in Lewisville... but.... ::chuckle:: Well, there was a slight misunderstanding about something so we decided not to go there anymore. Never fear tho, we might have another that would work *much* better since it has an outdoor patio. ::Grin:: I'll get in touch with Dafen and we'll go from there. Hopefully that'll get the Lewisville area covered. :)

              Cider
          • Beth Bush
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 1, 2001

              The Sunday after Thanksgiving sounds like a plan!  We just need to figure out where to start and the route.  I’ll be down at TRF Sunday the 11th – maybe we can manage to get together and talk about it at the Sea Devil then.

              Troy, Barbarian Princess

              Titillating Temptress of the Trash Tribe

              Sister of CHAOS