Re: [Renfolks] ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

  • Ronald Sheehy
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2000
      From:  Arie & Lilith:

      Congrats Razor Wolf and Lady Kitten on your new arrival:)

      Cindy Meeks wrote:

      Violet steps up to the microphone  "Testing.. testing.. testing" She smiles and reads her note card.  "Now that I have your attention.  I have an announcement to make.   Raven Jade a beautiful baby girl was born at 6:07 this morning.  She weighted 8 pounds 7 ounces and was 21 inches long.  After 24 hours of labor they decided to take the baby c-section.  Mother and child are fine.  Daddy is walking on air.  They asked me to tell y'all what was up and to thank you for all the good wishes. Violet turns the microphone off and moves back into the shadows.  Call me Cindy, call me wench.  Buy me a guiness or you might get drenched
      Visit my home page at http://home.swbell.net/cmeeks/index.htm

    • Marsali@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2000
        ::Smiles::

        Blessings to the new parents and the new joy in thier life.

        Cider
      • H.M. Cavanaugh Jr.
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2000
          HIP, HIP, HUZZAH !

          Cindy Meeks wrote:

          Violet steps up to the microphone  "Testing.. testing.. testing" She smiles and reads her note card.  "Now that I have your attention.  I have an announcement to make.   Raven Jade a beautiful baby girl was born at 6:07 this morning.  She weighted 8 pounds 7 ounces and was 21 inches long.  After 24 hours of labor they decided to take the baby c-section.  Mother and child are fine.  Daddy is walking on air.  They asked me to tell y'all what was up and to thank you for all the good wishes. Violet turns the microphone off and moves back into the shadows.  Call me Cindy, call me wench.  Buy me a guiness or you might get drenched

        • Pegasus
          Message 4 of 6 , May 1, 2000
            HEY HEY HEY!
            from the family of Pegasus and the Spirit Of Flight WE
            wish the family Bright Blessings and a grate path for
            the new child.

            Pegasus SoF

            --- Cindy Meeks <cmeeks@...> wrote:
            > Violet steps up to the microphone "Testing..
            > testing.. testing"
            >
            > She smiles and reads her note card. "Now that I
            > have your attention. I have an announcement to
            > make. Raven Jade a beautiful baby girl was born at
            > 6:07 this morning. She weighted 8 pounds 7 ounces
            > and was 21 inches long. After 24 hours of labor
            > they decided to take the baby c-section. Mother and
            > child are fine. Daddy is walking on air. They
            > asked me to tell y'all what was up and to thank you
            > for all the good wishes.
            >
            > Violet turns the microphone off and moves back into
            > the shadows.
            >

            > Call me Cindy, call me wench. Buy me a guiness or
            > you might get drenched
            > Visit my home page at
            > http://home.swbell.net/cmeeks/index.htm

            http://im.yahoo.com/
          • Daian Wavedancer
            Message 5 of 6 , May 1, 2000
              Huzzah to Razor and Kitten! I wish you all well and brightest blessings!

              Daian -- the rainbowlike cat type person ;)
              Spirit of Flight

              >From: "Elspeth d'Mysts" <ladyelspeth@...>
              >To: Renfolks@egroups.com
              >Subject: [Renfolks] ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!
              >Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 17:11:02 PDT
              >

              >*claps her hands in glee*
              >How wonderful...another beauty to grace the world! Thank you, M'Lady, for
              >sharing the much-awaited news with all of us. Please, convey our best
              >wishes
              >to the most fortunate couple, and blessings that mother and child are both
              >doing well.
              >~Thunder and Lady Elspeth~
              >
              >Violet steps up to the microphone "Testing.. testing.. testing"
              >
              >She smiles and reads her note card. "Now that I have your attention. I
              >have an announcement to make. Raven Jade a beautiful baby girl was born
              >at
              >6:07 this morning. She weighted 8 pounds 7 ounces and was 21 inches long.
              >After 24 hours of labor they decided to take the baby c-section. Mother
              >and
              >child are fine. Daddy is walking on air. They asked me to tell y'all what
              >was up and to thank you for all the good wishes.
              >
              >Violet turns the microphone off and moves back into the shadows.

            • tom bitter