Re: [Renfolks] Raven Jade (sp?)

  • Siurtain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      FINALLY !!!!!!!!

      She was here for ritual on Saturday night and was in labor then - I knew she
      had dropped since the last time she was here too -- which was on Thursday --

      She has literally been in labor for 4 days now -- off and on --
      (Thought we might have to deliver a babe right here on the property before it
      was over with) -- ha! :)

      If anyone gets word as to when the baby is actually born , be sure and let us
      know --

      BB
      Rain Dove ^!^