Re: [Renfolks] Scarborough 2000 Cleavage Queen

  • Joseph S Nichols
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30, 2000
      On Sat, 29 Apr 2000 22:53:57 -0500 "H.M. Cavanaugh Jr."
      <hoodoo@...> writes:
      > Well,
      > Why am I not surprized that our very own Cherry, not to mention
      > Lady
      > Chaos are a contestants in the Scarborough 2000 Cleavage Queen
      > Contest.
      > And equally unsurprizing is that I was asked to be a judge,
      > heheheheheheh. Come on then, all ye Lasses with HUGE tracts of
      > acreage
      > sign up for the contest. Now Cherry you know I have to be totally
      > impartial, right? Anyway everyone check out SkullDudes page the
      > address
      > is: http://www.skulldude.com/cq This should be fun.
      >
      > ~HooDoo~

      Congrat's HooDoo, Ibelieve that you are a great choice fo a judge.
      As for the pic's, verrrry nice; my compliments to SkullDude and all the
      contestants. HooDoo, you do have a "big" job ahead of you ;-)>

      Gaol agus dochas,

      Leiff MacPolk
      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
    • Cindy Meeks
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1 1:27 AM
        I guess you didn't notice my entry darlin?

        Cindy aka Violet aka Handela aka Wigglin'

        Message 3 of 8 , May 1 1:47 AM
          Woops.. spoke too soon.. had to fill out the registration form first.  So got that taken care of tonight.. okay this morning.  He asked me to pose for the pic a couple of weeks ago.. too bad he didn't do it after the birthday bodice {I just like it better}

          CaVaHaW
        • H.M. Cavanaugh Jr.
          Message 4 of 8 , May 1 6:14 AM
            Not the first go around darlin'. I made a quick scan of the page and neglected to notice all but the first 4 in the first page of contestants.

            Cindy Meeks wrote:

            I guess you didn't notice my entry darlin? Cindy aka Violet aka Handela aka Wigglin'

          • tom bitter
            Message 5 of 8 , May 1 11:06 AM
              I'll second that, and what about Tiffany?

              Message 6 of 8 , May 1 11:55 AM
                What about Bast? Oops. I don't think you can nominate
                yourself. But as it was not myself who gave me that
                lovely little acroynm Big as S*** Tits, maybe it's
                allowable.
                Bast MacCat

                http://click.egroups.com/1/2200/2/_/828061/_/957203405/

                http://im.yahoo.com/