[Renfolks] Chambers n the gay man

  • Angie Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
      "Surely I must be doing something wrong......that or he's been hanging
      out with Chambers' and she made him gay! <smirk> "          GRIFFIN IM GONNA KILL U!!!!!!!!!!!! lololol, I DID NOT CHANGE THAT GUY GAY IN THAT BAR........um ....he rubbed against my arse so much that he had to go back n tell his friends bout it.....
      Chambers
       "At the end of your rope? Tie a knot and SWING!"

      >>> ldystormbringer@... 10/01/01 01:57PM >>>
      So glad to see all made it home safe and sound.  I had a blast with
      you all this weekend, thanks to all of you for sharing the weekend
      with me.  I made it home fine, all but for getting stopped for
      speeding.......for some reason the cops first question was not "do
      you know how fast you were going Ma'am?" .....it was....."What are
      you all dressed up for?"  LOL......and all I could think about was
      how to hide the whip, so he wouldn't arrest me for something LOL.
      Even with my boobs popping up all over, I still got the ticket!
      Surely I must be doing something wrong......that or he's been hanging
      out with Chambers' and she made him gay! <smirk>  Mortiscide, and
      congregating around the trash.....hmmmmmm, and I enjoy this crew????
      <shakes head>  Truly I am a sick, sick woman!  <smile>

      hugzzzzz to all!

      and to whoever wrote the note in yhe dust on my truck, :) Thank you!
      I didn't notice it till this morning, and it brought a huge smile to
      my face.

      Storm

      --- In Renfolks@y..., Shawnell Campbell <shawnellc@y...> wrote:
      > our clan name would have to have
      something like the
      > "Garbage GANG" or "Trash bag Bunch" something
      that
      > tells our strange rituals.. like pulling our entire
      > group
      of chairs around the garbage!!!
      > Yes we are the strange ones!
      > We
      will all miss you to Rigor (tigger).. cant wait to
      > see you at TRF.. but
      dont go skipping work again for
      > faire... you cant be doing
      that..
      > We will see each other again soon..
      > Caio!

      Zelena

      > --- discgolfer14849@y... wrote:
      > > I do offer
      appoligies to those who had some
      > > discomfort due to

      consuming mortiscide. All will smile when i tell you
      > > this it has
      all
      > > been spilled out , first into the cooler i guess

      from bouncing around
      > > in there, second into the ground to empty the
      smelly
      > > cooler. I miss
      > > everyone sooo much already.
      some more than others
      > > and i hope they
      > > know who they
      are , not to say that the others arent
      > > missed dearly.
      > > I cant wait until we all get together again and,i'll

      tone down the
      > > drink  being that i had a hard time drinking it
      too.
      > >  Rigor Mortis
      > >
      > > P.S. We really
      do need a clan name even though some
      > > of us are of

      other clans. keep thinking

      > Do
      You Yahoo!?

      http://phone.yahoo.com

    • Shawnell Campbell
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
        Chambers,
        at least he didnt run away screaming, like the one
        that stormbringer scared off.. the tree climber!!!!
        "if your gonna be with me get down on your Knees!!!!!"

        LOL!!!

        and after she even indulged him with a proper "Table"
        whipping!!

        We love you ladies!!
        Hell after hanging with you chambers i'd go gay tooo..
        (or at least for a little while...LOL)
        see you all soon..
        LOVE YOU GIRLY!!!
        Ciao!