Hello to Mellie, Home Safe, Thanks for Arie's B'day Special

  • Robbie Sheehy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hey Mellie

      Wow, ye finally spoke some words here. I want to extend to you my
      hearty welcome to our wonderful RENFOLKS group!!!! I look forward to
      many more posts from you:) Don't be afraid to speak up:)

      And it was great to see you again this past weekend at HW.

      Lilith

      PS: So very glad you, Glenna, and...John made it home to LA.

      PPS: So very glad ya'll made it back home safe and sound to Freeport
      (ye know who I be talkin about here...), Austin & Houston, etc areas in
      our big ole state of TEXAS!!! Me and Arie made it back home at 9:30 PM
      last night and boy, we were ever pooped to the gills.

      Thanks ye'll for making Arie's BIRTHDAY really special yesterday, 30th
      SEP!!! For once I was able to really surprise him and he had no idea we
      were planning this - many thanks Chambers and ya'll who made Arie's day
      truely special:) He really enjoyed the WENCHIN!!!