GEEEEEEESSSSSSSEEEE!!!

  • Shawnell Campbell
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2001
      I MADE IT!!! i am sooooo tired and I only took a couple cat naps on
      the way home (while driving)..Just kiddin..I wated to Say thank you
      sooo much to Angela and Nathan! You were wonderful and so was the
      food..
      I will miss all of you that wont be attending TRF. We had a great
      time for our last visit to HW.....Sure hope that I can see all of you
      again before New Years!
      Good love and Peace to each of you until we meet again!
      and GOOD NIGHT!
      Ciao!
      Zelena
    • Cherry, The Lifesaver
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
        Geeee that sounds like you're going somewhere we're not going... I'll
        see you this weekend at TRF! SILLY! As most of us... Except a few
        vendors...
        Cherry

      • discgolfer14849@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
          My lady Zalena, I am so glad to see that you have made it home
          safely. I cannot wait until we can walk through the villlage
          together again. Sorry i didnt post last night i feel asleep before i
          could get to the computer. I had a wonderful time this weekend
          mmostly due to all the love i recieved( some gave more than others)
          feels great to know that i am loved and missed when i am not there.
          Chambers, cant wait until you get to come play with the stiff dead
          guy again. Gonna miss you til then.
          Nex,Griffen, All the other brothers(except trans)< sister
          Gonna miss all of you too, just wanted to say thanks had a great
          time. Now for trans, KEEP YOUR MACFRUIT HANDS OFF MY PRODUCE!!!!
          Love to all, Rigor Mortis
          > I MADE IT!!! i am sooooo tired and I only took a couple cat naps on
          > the way home (while driving)..Just kiddin..I wated to Say thank you
          > sooo much to Angela and Nathan! You were wonderful and so was the
          > food..
          > I will miss all of you that wont be attending TRF. We had a great
          > time for our last visit to HW.....Sure hope that I can see all of
          you
          > again before New Years!
          > Good love and Peace to each of you until we meet again!
          > and GOOD NIGHT!
          > Ciao!
          > Zelena
        • Shawnell Campbell
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
            Cherry.. I may have been a little delerious when i
            pulled in at midnight..
            but some of our friends wont be there so those are the
            ones that will be missed.. (cause the others will be
            WITH us.. weee heee!!!)
            I cant wait to see you next weekend Cherry!
            but Nex and chambers.. you all better get yer Arses
            down to TRF SOON!

            LOVE YOU ALL!
            CIAO!
            --- "Cherry, The Lifesaver"