8838Re: [Renfolks] Re: Cider I made it!

  • Shawnell Campbell
    Aug 1, 2001
      A Kilt, definately a Kilt.. I will even volunteer my
      services to make it for him...<smiling sheepishly>...
      who knows I just might take a little off the front
      where the fastners are so that when that wind a
      blows...Well lets just say he will be really
      appreciated by the ladies and the envy of the Gents!
      Welcome to the group Eric!
      Ciao!

      ~Zalena~

      --- Chambers <AT_SMIA@...> wrote:
      > definately kilt.....xpecially w/a good upward breeze
      >

      > Chambers
      > "Tis a brave man who wears the kilt in January"
      >
      > --- In Renfolks@y..., Marsali@a... wrote:
      > > In a message dated 7/31/01 8:49:02 PM Central
      > Daylight Time,
      > > osrjewels@y... writes:
      > >

      > > > Yep! That was the outside voice!...But I gotta
      > agree
      > > > with ya!...Dated two cops in my time & now
      > marrying a
      > > > guy who wears a NAVY uniform...yumi!!! hehehehe
      > > >

      > > Geesh.. ::chuckle:: Should I put in a special
      > request for you
      > ladies and
      > > have Eric show up in his paramedic uniform?
      > ::Wrinklin' her nose,
      > thinkin'
      > > about that stinkin' uniform she used to have to
      > wear too..and still
      > wears,
      > > for a different company now, of course.. :: Or
      > perhaps his bunker
      > gear? Tho,
      > > I do think his presentation within the
      > free-swaying wrappings of a
      > kilt would
      > > be better. ::smirk:: What say you?
      > >
      > > Oh and ah, Eric... again, welcome to the
      > group!!!! ::snicker::
      > >

      > > Cider

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic