4150Re: I'll be in Seattle

  • Liz
    Sep 1, 2000
      Then you must ready your self M'Lady and journey down to Hawkwood
      this evening! I shall arrive around 8:30pm to prepare for the
      arrival of the Black Legion! Wooohooo My brothers are coming, my
      brothers are coming! Cherry aka First Little Sister of Chaos
      (actually Talyn said I'm their "Robusk Sister of Chaos", me and
      Scorpion that is! HAHAHAHAHAHA
      See you all Friday night! Come find me! I'll drive (hahaha) out to
      Patron Campground! If anyone see's Red Dragon arrive tell him to
      blow his horn and I'll come running (driving hahaa).
      Cherry

      --- In Renfolks@egroups.com, Jodie Gayton <cattail1@y...> wrote:
      > Starting Sunday, I will be in Seattle until Friday. I
      > will be checking my e-mails though, but I will only be
      > able to go to HW for a couple of hours Sat. Needless
      > to say, I won't miss Texas at all. I will try to bring
      > a little bit of the cool air back with me though.
      > See you when I get back.
      > Bast

      > http://mail.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic