39610Bike Raffle - proceeds go to the SPCA

  • Bethany Larsen
    Apr 1, 2009
      The Bike Shop in Richardson has generously donate a $1,380 road bike to All-Tri for us to raffle for our causes - see more at alltri.org. Raffle tickets are $10 each and are being sold for one month only; ticket sales started on April 1 and the drawing for the bike will be on May 2, so you have a great chance of winning! If you win the bike, I will personally deliver it to anywhere in Texas, southern Oklahoma, or western Louisiana.

      You can buy tickets online by sending money through paypal or if you live in DFW, I can meet you in person. If you buy a ticket through paypal, I will send you a scan of your ticket that day. To buy a ticket online, go to www.paypal.com, click 'Send Money', in the to field input alltri.bethany@.... Or, just send me an email and I will send you an invoice request.

      This is a Fuji 56cm Roubaix road bike in red and white. Attached is complete spec sheet for the bike. Please forward this to anyone who you think might be interested in this amazing bike.

      Thank you,
      Bethany

      http://www.active.com/donate/alltri/Bethany
      http://aggiebethie.livejournal.com/