33481Re: [Renfolks] Scarby at Grapevine Mills Mall TODAY!! Sat. 04-01-06

  • Windy Smith
    Apr 1, 2006
      We are going to grapevine today, Momma, Brenda, Pegasus, one grandson, 2 friends, and Denise and a friend is meeting us there.
      Denise and I are going tomorrow to FoF.
      Momma Windy

      Neraksnikl@... wrote:
      Hi Karen!

      Our main area is the Food Court but our shows that require lots of room
      (Chess Match, Court Dance, Highland Games, etc.) will be outside across from
      the theater. And we'll have people roving the mall from noon onwards. :~)

      See ya there!

      Anybody else going today, besides us??
      We're also  going to the FOF dinner tomorrow at the Faire. Who's going to that???
      "Lady" Karen of the Blue Dragon

      Gnaughty Gnomie

      on Captain Jack's Black Pearl

      Mad Monk's Wench (he's Mike, Gnarly Gnome # 187)
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic