31750Re: [Renfolks] Happy Birthday Lerxst!

  • Jerri Worl
    Oct 1, 2005
      Happy Birthday Lerxst! Hope you two enjoy every possible minute of it. Shade

      Bethany Larsen <aggiebethie@...> wrote:
      Okay, your birthday isn't until Tuesday, but we'll be
      celebrating this weekend! Bret and I will be camping
      with the Claw this weekend, so everyone make sure to
      swing by and give him some birthday spankings <weg>.

      You are the light in my world. Thank you for loving me
      (and dealing with my clothes and shoe fetish).
      Happy Birthday and happy nine month anniversary!

      I love you so very much.

      Navigator of the Emerald Dragon
      Founding member of Trash Tribe
      Angel of the Entropic Empire