27442Re: STOLEN: Angel Sword

  • Richard Bear
    Sep 1, 2004
      You never know someone I knew years ago had all his military
      minitures stolen. About a year later he got them back the police
      broke up a ring and in searching thruogh the house they found a room
      filled with things the crooks didn't know how to sell. So he got all
      his minitures back. Hope the same thing happens with you.

      --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, replicant <replicant@r...> wrote:
      > . : Doh! It was on this site. Here is the eBay listing for the
      sword.
      > . : Although I cant imagine someone would post it so blatantly
      if it were
      > . : stolen.
      >
      > heh, mines a bit bigger than that, but thanx!
      >
      > it'll probally turn up in a pawn shop somewhere unfortinatly :-\ The
      > detective said if it pops up it'll be obvious cuz they don't get
      many
      > swords, heh ..
      >
      > ------------------------------------- -- - -
      > glenn
      > http://www.rensites.com
      > http://www.dallaslamers.org
      >
      > "Even if you do learn to speak correct English,
      > whom are you going to speak it to?"
      >
      > #define WHO 1
      >
      > int main(void)
      > {