27433Re: [Renfolks] STOLEN: Angel Sword

  • Neraksnikl@aol.com
    Sep 1, 2004
      In a message dated 9/1/2004 7:58:27 AM Central Standard Time, abi_norm_al@... writes:
      Doh! It was on this site. Here is the eBay listing for the sword. Although I cant imagine someone would post it so blatantly if it were stolen.

      Plus this was his decryption of the stolen SHORT SWORD:
      It's a Celtic Leaf Blade short sword. Wooden Handle .. I don't really have a good pic of it but here is a cheezy pic of me wearing it:
      This dagger obviously doesn't have a wooden handle..LOL and I also know the origins of this particular piece.

      "Lady" Karen of the Blue Dragon
      DRNKNGNM11
      Gnaughty Gnomie

      unning over the mini-mall parking lot, clutching a studded crowbar, cometh Lady Karen! And she gives a bloodthirsty howl:

      "I'm going to clobber you so hard, your blood will flow counterclockwise!"

      Mad Monk's Wench (he's Mike, Gnarly Gnome # 187)

      Strangeheart Fan Club member #00065
      Mike is #00066

      "WOMEN WHO BEHAVE RARELY MAKE HISTORY
      ...a smile is the gentle curved line that sets a lot of things straight
      "Only YOU can pervert forest fairies,"
      "Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will pee on your computer." -- Bruce Graham
      "It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues." -- Abraham Lincoln

      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW... what a Ride!

      "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." --Thomas Edison
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic