      Date: 04/30/04 23:08:13
      Subject: [Renfolks] Re: homeless

      --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Blackstar of Chaos"
      <blackstar@c...> wrote:
      > hi kim this is blackstar.dont know if i ever met you.but i live on
      your side
      > of town.if you want you can stay here .maybe it will give you a
      couple of
      > days to find something. i live on eldorado blvd.

      You know what Blackstar? That armour, those horns, and that
      intimidating scowl are decieving...you are a really great person
      underneath it all. But don't worry I promise not to tell!

      Love ya bro...
      Scorch

        Storm's "Creepy Crawly" slayer
        Player of the Xylophone of Doom
        Harbinger of the doomed weasel
        Faithful patron of Mc Danes Tavern
        Searcher of the Bacchus Plateau
        Bringer of pain and sorrow to those that defy
        Heavy Metal! If it's too loud,you're too old!
        Member of the Claw
        Member of Trash Tribe
        Crewmember of the S.M. Mead
        Chaos badge# 0136
        Booser
        Necrognome                 Cheers!  Necro of Chaos