      Date: 04/30/04 23:08:13
      Subject: [Renfolks] Re: homeless

      --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Blackstar of Chaos"
      <blackstar@c...> wrote:
      > hi kim this is
      blackstar.dont know if i ever met you.but i live on
      your side
      > of town.if you want you can stay here .maybe it will
      give you a
      couple of
      > days to find something. i live on
      eldorado blvd.

      You know what Blackstar? That armour, those horns, and that
      intimidating scowl are decieving...you are a really great person
      underneath it all. But don't worry I promise not to tell!

      Love ya bro...
      Scorch