21895HA

  • Lady Morgain
    Jun 1, 2003
      I DO NOT NORMALLY SEND STUFF TO THE GROUPS, BUT I COULDN'T RESIST.

      One day a mom was cleaning junior's room and in the closet she found a bondage S&M magazine.

      This was highly upsetting for her. She hid the magazine until his father got home and showed it to him.

      He looked at it and handed it back to her without a word.

      She finally asked him, "Well what should we do about this?"

      Dad looked at her and said, "Well I don't think you should spank him."