14498Re: Don't Get Stuck with Ren Faire Withdraw!

  • dfminor
    Jun 1, 2002
      What are (is) the exact date you are (want) to be doing this?
      Mentioned it to Argyle and his ears perked up. Nothing like a Scot in
      downtown Austin, eh? (That is nothing next to Leslie!) Let us know, we
      could get a group together and see you out there!

      Lady Tracie and Argyle

      --- In Renfolks@y..., "Marc Gunn, Bard" <marc@t...> wrote:
      > Scarby ends this weekend. Then what are you going to do until Texas
      > Renaissance Festival?
      >
      > How about come out to see the Brobdingnagian Bards on Weds, June
      12th? Mark
      > your calendars!
      >
      > We're playing every other week at Cafe Mundi in Austin and had a
      great show
      > tonight. But in two weeks, we've decided to turn Cafe Mundi into a
      > semi-Renaissance Faire! I want everyone to come out dressed in their
      > faire-finest garb.
      >
      > While you're out there, you can hear some new Scottish songs were
      playing
      > and preview our upcoming Tolkien CD that we hope to finish recording
      by
      > September 1st. Considering the past few performances at Cafe Mundi,
      this is
      > gonna be killer show! And if Bards aren't enough, we're gonna have
      an
      > intermission with Juggling Eddie from Excalibur Fantasy Faire.
      >
      > In the meantime, I hope everyone has a great time at Scarborough
      Faire's
      > last weekend and look forward to seeing you in a couple weeks!

      > MARC GUNN, BARD Brobdingnagian Bards
      > The Original Celtic Renaissance. Songs of Ireland and Scotland.
      >
      > http://www.thebards.net <--about
      > http://mp3.com/thebards?em <--listen
      > http://www.celticmusic.org <--buy
      >
      > http://www.bardscrier.com <--music promo tips