11424Re: Fwd: Sad News - Member of Garrison Passed Away

  • bob
    Nov 1 8:32 AM
      jodie had a quick and easy smile and an infectious laugh - a manner
      that instantly made you feel at ease and welcomed. he was a gentle
      yet strong and wise leader for the garrison. i will miss him and
      remember him fondly.

      parting is all we know of heaven and all we need of hell.

      --- In Renfolks@y..., "Angie Smith" <AT_SMIA@e...> wrote:
      > maybe he would be in some of those of my bday lashing, there was
      one there that fit that description.
      > Chambers
      > I want to know if you can be alone with yourself, and if you truly
      like the company
      > you keep in the empty moments.
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic