11420Re: [Renfolks] Re: Fwd: Sad News - Member of Garrison Passed Away

  • Wolfman
    Nov 1, 2001
      Yes,

      Jody was the one who had the long grey hair, beard and
      mustache, and a smile that was very infectious.

      we're looking through the pics we took this year, and
      can't find one yet.

      Cuthbert

      --- "Cherry, The Lifesaver"
      <hippler@...> wrote:
      > I didn't know their names, but I did know all of
      > them by face. Which
      > one was he? This is terrible. Was it the older
      > guy. Greyish hair?
      > Cherry
      >
      > --- In Renfolks@y..., Robbie Sheehy <lilith@w...>
      > wrote:
      > > This sad news was just e-mailed to me by Julie of
      > The Garrison
      > Group.
      > >
      > > We all express our sincere sorrow at the loss of
      > Jodie aka Phineas.
      > >
      > > Lilith
      > >
      > > From Julie aka Fiona:
      > >
      > > > There is some sad news with the Garrison. Jodie
      > Phipps, aka
      > Phineas,
      > > > the Sherrif of the group, was killed in a car
      > accident on Monday
      > in
      > > > Muskogee. The funeral will be on Friday.
      > > >
      > > > Please help me pass the word. I know there were
      > a lot at Hawkwood
      > > > that shared some of his Loki with him or sat in
      > the Blue Bus to
      > chat!
      > > >
      > > > Julie
      > > > aka Fiona