11418Re: [Renfolks] Fwd: Sad News - Member of Garrison Passed Away

  • Wolfman
    Nov 1, 2001
      Lillith,

      thank you for passing this news on. I finally got to
      know Jody this year when the garrison allowed me to
      fire off their cannon (or attempted to fire it as the
      case may be)

      Even in the short time that I got to know him, I know
      that my life was enhanced, and I will truly miss him.

      I know that New Years and Next years Hawkwood opening
      are both a ways off, but it would be nice if everybody
      could do something to show that we remember him, and
      will miss him at both of these times.

      Cuthbert MacStan
      IBRSC #418
      Vampyre Hunter
      Ren Merc #442
      BOOM-BOOM!

      --- Robbie Sheehy <lilith@...> wrote:
      > This sad news was just e-mailed to me by Julie of
      > The Garrison Group.
      >
      > We all express our sincere sorrow at the loss of
      > Jodie aka Phineas.
      >
      > Lilith
      >
      > From Julie aka Fiona:
      >
      > > There is some sad news with the Garrison. Jodie
      > Phipps, aka Phineas,
      > > the Sherrif of the group, was killed in a car
      > accident on Monday in
      > > Muskogee. The funeral will be on Friday.
      > >
      > > Please help me pass the word. I know there were a
      > lot at Hawkwood
      > > that shared some of his Loki with him or sat in
      > the Blue Bus to chat!
      > >
      > > Julie
      > > aka Fiona

      http://personals.yahoo.com