RE: [Renaissancelife] Digest Number 31

  • Leigh Sweet
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2008
      Dear Anjabeth,

      My husband and I live in the St. Louis, Missouri metro-area.  In fact, if you get Renaissance Magazine we took 3rd place in the wedding issue this year.   Our group is looking to do an event at a public park in St. Louis County, called Queeny Park.  The link to the Wounded Warrior Project is as follows:   www.woundedwarriorproject.org  They are an amazing non-profit dedicated to helping vets (from any foreign conflict including Iraq/Afghanistan/Vietnam/Korea and WWII) receive needed medical care, mental health support, help make homes ADA compliant and generally help support the lonely and traumatic transition from military conflict to civilian life.  I appreciate your interest, and hope you can help support our cause.

      Best Wishes,

      Leigh-Anne Sweet
      (faire-ly known as Jayne MacGregor)

      From: Jayne

      Message
      1. Any body still alive out there?
      Posted by: "Jayne" bargrrl89119@ yahoo.com bargrrl89119
      Date: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:15 pm ((PDT))

      It's been a few years since I've even posted, but I thought I'd take a shot
      in the dark about it.

      A group of military veterans and myself (just married to a vet) are stating
      to put together an event in 2009 that benefits the Wounded Warrior Project.
      By consensus we're trying for a 1 week-end event that's based around the
      Musketeer/Cavalier period to make it a challenge.

      Anyone's thoughts on the idea?

      ~Jayne