Any body still alive out there?

  • Jayne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2008
      It's been a few years since I've even posted, but I thought I'd take a
      shot in the dark about it.

      A group of military veterans and myself (just married to a vet) are
      stating to put together an event in 2009 that benefits the Wounded
      Warrior Project. By consensus we're trying for a 1 week-end event
      that's based around the Musketeer/Cavalier period to make it a challenge.

      Anyone's thoughts on the idea?

      ~Jayne