Four Winds Renaissance Faire Celebrates 10th Anniversary

  • James Harlan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2004
      We at the Four Winds Renaissance Faire, located 20 miles South of
      Tyler, TX would like to invite everyone to come out and celebrate the
      faire's 10th anniversary season run this Spring.
      Four Winds runs weekends starting March 13th through April 18th.
      Gates open rain or shine at 10am and close with a fireworks display
      at 7pm. This year we are featuring four special themed weekends:
      March 20-21 St. Patrick's Fest April 3-4 april Fool's Fest
      27-28 Rommance and Chivalry 10-11 Tolkein Weekend

      ADVANCE TICKETS AND SEASON PASSES ARE CURRENTLY ONSALE;
      Advance Tickets Season Passes
      Adults (13 & up) $8 Adult $20
      Children (5-12) $4 Child $10
      To purchase advance tickets or passes, please include number and type
      needed, a check or money order made out to Four Winds Renaissance
      Faire, and a self addressed stamped envelope to:
      Four Winds Renaissance Faire
      P.O. Box 1467
      Whitehouse, TX 75791

      For more information about the faire visit the all new and easy to
      navigate website at www,fourwindsfaire.com
      Patron camping is available near site. Four Winds is a BYOB event.

      See you at Four Winds,
      Seamus Ursceal