The Tampa Bay Area Renaissance Festival

  • Muis <magicharps@earthlink.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2003
      The Tampa Bay Area Renaissance Festival
      starts in 2 weeks and Dreamsinger Harps (that's Me) will be looking
      for
      Booth help to help sell Celtic Harps, Doorharps , Bowed Psalteries,
      and
      Dulcimers.
      Anyone interested in helping at the Faire
      OR helping me MAKE instruments and toys and such
      PLEASE contact me at

      muis@...

      or mention it to any interested friends.

      Muis Dreamsinger

      DREAMSINGERHARPS.COM
      Celtic Harps, Dulcimers, Psalteries and DOORHARPS at:
      http://www.dreamsingerharps.com/
      muis@...

      DREAMSINGER HARPS
      888-414-7772

      Ne insania patior, illa fruor.
      (I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it!)