TRF

  • Lord Sturm
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2002
      Greetings.
      Please forgive the shameless plug. I am only posting this because
      there is a scheduling discrepancy in the program that is available at
      the front gate.

      My actual schedule, for those who wish to find me at TRF, is as
      follows:

      I am performing at the Pavillion at 11 am, 1pm, 2:3- pm, and 5 pm and
      I am performing with other musicians at the Globe for The Masque of
      the Conquistadors at 6 pm, after which is the fireworks. They are
      keeping me pretty busy this year.

      It has been nice seeing new faces out there, and I look forward to
      seeing more whom I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting.
      Five weekends of the show remain!

      -Lord Sturm

      http://www.pbase.com/lord_sturm

      http://www.geocities.com/sturmritter_tx/index.html