Call for entertainers and performers

  • ursceal
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2002
      Four Winds Renaissance Faire is issuing a call for anyone who would
      like to try their hand at being a performer or musician in a
      renaissance faire. Those willing to accept will recieve free camping
      and a non-taxed pass of the hat after the end of each performance. We
      are look for people willing to roam the site as well as work on stage
      and interact with the faire's patrons to suppliment our existing
      contracted performers. Any person willing to work with us and
      provides a great show with good crowd interaction will be offered a
      contract for the next season by a vote of our friends of the four
      winds (friends of faire ballots.)
      Four Winds runs weekends March 16th through April 21st. You can
      contact me via email at ursceal@... for more information or
      to get you signed onto our walkin performer list. We require a short
      on the spot audition or you can send in a demo tape to:
      James Harlan
      20339 FM 2493
      Bullard, TX 75757

      For more information about Four Winds go to the faire's web site at
      www.FourWindsFaire.com

      Marshall Ursceal
      Master of the Braided Rose