FLORIDA-HERE COMES DREAMSINGER HARPS

  • Muis Dreamsinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2001
      I just got the word, I'll be selling my Harps, Doorharps and
      Dulcimers at the BAY AREA RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL in LARGO, FL.
      That's in the Tampa Bay area. March 10th through April 15th.
      I will also be at the RINGLING BROTHERS SARASOTA Crafts show the week
      end before. March 1st through the 4th.
      Anyone on the Harplist who might like to WORK IN MY BOOTH , or just
      GET IN FREE in exchange for playing on my harps for a couple of hours,
      or just come see my wares, contact me.

      I'm also interested in MOVING to the Tampa Bay area. (I live in
      Detroit, right now and I'm really tired of all this SNOW! I'm a native
      Californian)
      If any knows a friendly Real Estate Agent in the Tampa area...
      If anyone there wouldn't mind a crazy old harp maker setting up shop

      in their Garage, let me know. Or if you have a woodshop or garage you
      could SHARE... I'm very pleasant company.
      Or if you know a house or workshop space for rent cheap. Any where
      within a 20 mile radius of Tampa would be fine.

      Muis Dreamsinger
      magicharps@...
      Harps, Dulcimers, Doorharps, Psalteries
      http://home.earthlink.net/~magicharps/