clothes making

  • wimbo@xxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 1999
      I am interested in making a Renaissance period costume for an event (non-Ren Faire) I am attending next May. I have
      made clothes before and I consider myself to be an intermediate in my sewing skills. I am looking for tips, pattern
      suggestions (I wish to portray a noblewoman.), fabric suggestions, estimated costs of making such a dress, etc. You may
      email me offlist. Thank you for any assistance! Tiff