Re: Welcome to Renaissancelife@onelist.com

  • Jack Gerber
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 1999
      Well, hello. My name is Connie and I play the recorders. I enjoy Early
      Music and I would like to learn more about the Renaissance. I guess
      that's about it. :)

      -- Connie
    • Sugrcraftr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , May 6, 1999
        Hi-
        i'm new to the list, my name is Linda. i live on the north shore of Lake
        Tahoe. I work at the ren faire at south lake tahoe every year. i am trying to
        find a pattern for a new costume, think i'll be a sorceress this year...
        Linda
      • Campgod1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , May 7, 1999
          This list is for ren. faire members only. Not fantasy persons.
        • Dbledelit@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 5 , May 7, 1999
            Hi, we are kinda quiet, but feel free to ask anything, there is a lot of
            knowledge on this list... I dont want to add up all the years some of the
            people here have<G> Ask away as to what style of costume you want to make,
            and we can steer you toward the correct company/research. And some of the
            people on the list work the Tahoe faire...
            The quiet list owner...
          • Sugrcraftr@xxx.xxx
            Message 5 of 5 , May 7, 1999
              hi-
              i drew my costume today...now i just need to find the material and start
              sewing.
              hi to all the tahoe faire people.
              Linda