Re: [Renaissance Faires] hats off to definitions..

  • Warflight@aol.com
    Message 1 of 30 , Mar 1, 2003
      In a message dated 2/28/2003 1:20:59 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > you know.... I am looking for that pattern myself. Laura, would you
      > know of an online source or a good picture of one somewhere I can
      > draft a pattern from? Is it in a Margo Anderson package or something?
      >
      > Jocelyn

      ::LOOK OF SHOCK::

      Wait a second... you have a sister who is a costumer, yet you're going to
      ask a someone else for a costume pattern!?!

      DA HELL!?!

      Warflight the Wrong
      Bard #336
      Order of John Barleycorn #17
      Proud Muse, and Danser with the Dead!
      Some people are like Slinkies . . . not really good for anything, but you
      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

    • Warflight@aol.com
      Message 2 of 30 , Mar 1, 2003
        In a message dated 2/28/2003 1:35:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,
        admin@... writes:

        > doofus, call your sister. I have been doing these for years and live a few
        > miles from you.

        hehehehehe

        ::Bob Dole Voice::
        "Bob Dole says ye're a doofus"

        Warflight the Wrong
        Bard #336
        Order of John Barleycorn #17
        Proud Muse, and Danser with the Dead!
        Some people are like Slinkies . . . not really good for anything, but you
        still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

      • pan_boruta
        Message 3 of 30 , Mar 1, 2003
          --- In RenaissanceFaires2@yahoogroups.com, Warflight@a... wrote:
          > ::LOOK OF SHOCK::
          >
          > Wait a second... you have a sister who is a costumer, yet
          you're going to
          > ask a someone else for a costume pattern!?!
          >
          > DA HELL!?!
          >
          > Warflight the Wrong
          > Bard #336
          > Order of John Barleycorn #17
          > Proud Muse, and Danser with the Dead!
          > Some people are like Slinkies . . . not really good for
          anything, but you
          > still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

          Do you *really* want to talk about it?
          ;-)
          Art.
        • Jocelyn <icbleu@yahoo.com>
          Message 4 of 30 , Mar 1, 2003
            --- In RenaissanceFaires2@yahoogroups.com, MysticsLady9@a... wrote:
            > Jeff Scheonberg of St. George will be giving a
            > hat workshop sometime in the near future, and he
            > has promised me he'll teach me how.

            If this workshop is open I would like to go as well. E-mail me off
            list?

            Come heck or highwater, I *will* make this hat =)

            Jocelyn
          • Warflight@aol.com
            Message 5 of 30 , Mar 1, 2003
              In a message dated 3/1/2003 7:12:56 AM Pacific Standard Time,
              no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:

              > Do you *really* want to talk about it?
              > ;-)
              > Art.

              ::looking sheppish::

              no sir...

              (I said looking SHEEPISH! *NOT* looking AT sheep!!!!)

              Rev Warflight the Wrong
              Bard #336
              Order of John Barleycorn #17
              Proud Muse, and Danser with the Dead!
              "In Belgium, the magistrate has the dignity of a prince, but by Bacchus,
              it is true the brewer is king!"*
              *Emile Verhæren 1855~1916 (Flemish writer)