Happy New Year (sorry about the cross post)

  • Dragon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      Greetings and Salutations to all on the first day of 2003.

      I wanted to take a moment and wish you all a Happy New Year. It was wonderful to spend the night celebrating the end of the old year and the start of the new one with those that attended last nights festivities.

      Vamptasia, you did a fantastic job of organizing and planning the party last night. All your hard work and dedication was most appreciated. I do hope that the Renn Masque is an annual celebration. Pam and I really enjoyed ourselves.

      Karl "Dragon" Wolff
      Clan Viper
      Paintball Scenario Team FUBAR
      Staff Writer for www.viperpaintball.com
      Role Playing Coordinator for Viper Paintball
      Consumer of much Loki
      Owner/Operator DragonWing Leathers
      Custom fit Corsets
      Custom Leather Goods