Gently Used Garb & Stuffs

  • pblackbottle
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2013
      You can look on line on FaceBook, then PM me if you want DIBS, leave a comment to hold your place on the item... or if you are local, I can meet you so you can try stuff on. Prefer LOCAL sales, faire connect in person or folks I know I can trust, so I don't have to hassle with an account on PayPal. There are three PUBLIC FB albums of stuff for sale right now. Staging pieces and misc. will be sold at my last storytelling gig in Michiana in August.

      No, the TENT is not for sale, YET - ha ha. I hope to still do some healing scribework in the future.

      https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.528763577180831.1073741828.100001415792025&type=1

      https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.528776843846171.1073741829.100001415792025&type=3

      https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.527724707284718.1073741826.100001415792025&type=3
    • jordan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2013
        Patricia,

        In the women's garb I like the reversible over vest? I also like in men's the cloke, boots.

        I would like to find out size price and shipping. and if you still have them.

        Please email me @ I_am_just_Jordan@... please.. all lower case is fine for email address.
        '
        Thank you

        Kate
      • pblackbottle
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31, 2013
          Thanks for your inquiry, Kate... I have a Facebook page with two open albums to look at with all the sizes, prices, etc. (Links posted below) I will also e-mail you off list. Thanks. Patrice

          https://www.facebook.com/patrice.blackbottle/media_set?set=a.527724707284718.1073741826.100001415792025&type=3

          https://www.facebook.com/patrice.blackbottle/media_set?set=a.528763577180831.1073741828.100001415792025&type=3

          Cloak is on hold just until this weekend. $80, full length for someone 5'10 - 6' tall. $80 and shipping would be somewhere around $8.00 (unsure of weight.) The boots are on hold as well. If they free up, you are next in line for "dibs!"

          Bodices are both still available. The "one of a kind" reversible is $70, and shipping should be about $5.

          Size approx. 18-20.
          Measurements: 24 1/2" side to side over bust.
          Shoulder to waist 16 1/2, with peplum, 19"
          Front of bodice to peak at waist 12".

          Bodice #2: Brand New Never Worn Reversible One of a Kind Design, with Peplum Accents Size 18-20.
          Tight in bosom, so if you are ample bosomed, 20 is stretching it a bit, think more of an 18.

          Let's discuss off list!