credit card processing

  • Jerry Chat
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 28, 2011
      A while back there was a discussion about credit card processing, and using a cell phone for it. At that time I was not accepting cards and had no plans to do so. Times change, and I didn't save the info. Does anyone know the info on it?

    • Vandor
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 28, 2011
        I know of one vendor who has a set up through their bank (Chase) where there is a small USB adapter for their smartphone that reads the cards and the money is deposited directly into their account. I would check with your bank if you have a business account set up, or set one up if you don't already.

        A while back there was a discussion about credit card processing, and using a cell phone for it. At that time I was not accepting cards and had no plans to do so. Times change, and I didn't save the info. Does anyone know the info on it?

      • Martina Livingston
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 28, 2011
          Jerry, I think you want to look at the renfaire merchants group. Info will
          be archived.

          Martina Livingston
          www.faireladiesfairelords.com

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 28, 2011